Shipping and Delivery
- We will ship out your order within 1-2 days from receipt of your payment.
- Once the order is dispatched, a tracking number will be available during the next 24 hours.
- If an order is placed on a Saturday or Sunday, the order will be dispatched on Monday if payment was received successfully.
- We will select the appropriate dispatching method and carrier when you order. It is not possible to choose a carrier or dispatch method.
- We do not process or deliver orders on weekends or holidays.
- Orders are being shipped through the local shipping couriers and are out of our control. Orders should be placed before 13h00 or it will only ship the next day. Generally, a parcel will arrive in 2 – 5 business days after shipment depending on where your delivery address is located.
Note: The online shop ships items from the head office in Nigel, Gauteng. We do deliver nation wide via courier’s, therefor the price at the branch might also be different. Do note that some items are to big for courier delivery. Please send us a e-mail to email@example.com for assistance regarding order’s
Delivery by 11:00am Next Business Day. Applies only to major centers i.e. Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, and Pretoria etc. and only if the order is placed before 13h00
Please Note: *If a specific time is required for the consignment to be delivered by kindly state this very clearly on the Order Notes under the Checkout section stating the time and date at which it must be delivered and we will try our utmost to accommodate your request.
Applies to all those consignments which are not time sensitive and which may be too large to send express / airfreight. The average transit times vary from a 36 hour service (Durban, Bloemfontein) to 120 hours.
The delivery timeframe may vary according to the destination and the shipping option. If your estimated delivery date has passed and you haven’t received your order, please contact us immediately.
Please be informed that depending on carrier, your parcel may be delivered without prior calling.
In case the courier service is unable to deliver the parcel (nobody is at home or difficulty in finding your home address), the package will be returned to the local depot. You will then be notified by email after which you may require to contact a local courier service to deliver it to you.
In case second delivery also fails, the package will be returned to Turfmaster