Tanaka Backpack Blower, BLO650
Powered by a 64.5cc 2 stroke engine, this Backpack blower has an airspeed of an unbelievable 305 kmph.
Out of stock
Tanaka Backpack Leaf Blower. This garden blower offers real power at a superb price. It features a powerful 63.3cc 2-stroke engine and the leaf blower engine is framed with full backpack type harness that sits comfortably on your back. This backpack blower is perfect for use in parks, orchards, and large gardens and driveways, the Power Pro 650 is built to semi-professional specifications.
- A high performance and efficiency leaf blower with a 64.5cc 2 stroke engine
- Powerful, large-capacity engine and aerodynamically-optimized turbine for superior performance
- Flexible hose between blower and hose
- Variable speed-control confers excellent flexibility of use
- Throttle slides back and forth on tube to adjust to your arm length
- Low tone muffler for maximum power with minimum noise
- Engine shut off and throttle control allow for easy and safe operation
- Translucent fuel-tank makes it easy to see when a top-up stop is imminent
- 6500 rpm wide-open throttle engine speed
- Large capacity fuel tank and translucent fuel tank makes it ideal for professionals undertaking long periods of work
- Brand: Tanaka
- Model: Tanaka Blower PRO 650
- Displacement: 64.5 cc
- Engine Power: 2.6 kW (3.5 hp) 6800 rpm
- Bore & Stroke: 48 x 35 mm
- Carburetor: Diaphragm Type Carb
- Net weight: 10.8 kg
- Fuel tank capacity: 0.8 L
- Ear noise: 96 Db (A)
- Air Volume: 0.34 m3/s
- Air Volume: 20.4 m3/per minute
- Air Volume: 1224 m3/h
- Air Distance: 11.50 m
- Dimension: 510 x 380 x 565 mm
All prices exclude delivery cost. Prices apply to online purchases only and may differ at branches.
Illustrations may differ slightly from original product.
The use of any trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party. Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Turfmaster makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers. Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only.
|Dimensions||52 × 49 × 55 cm|