Scag Liberty Z 61″ Zero-Turn Mower ZTR 26hp
R171,925.00 Including VAT. Online Price Only
The Scag Liberty Z ® zero turn mower is specifically designed for the home owner that wants a high-quality mower and excellent maneuverability.
Scag Liberty 61″ Zero Turn Ride-on Lawn Mower 61″ Deck Kohler 26hp Industrial ZTR.
Turfmaster p/n: SCA-LIB-26/61
The Scag Liberty Z ® zero turn mower is specifically designed for the home owner that wants a high-quality mower but does not need a large, commercial-grade unit. Now, there is no need to take a step down and buy a big box, throw away mower. Now, you can buy something that will last, and perform at a very high level.
The Liberty Z is designed, manufactured and assembled Scag tough, just like every other Scag product. It has a strong, fully fabricated (bent and welded, not stamped) cutter deck that is designed to last a long time, and deliver a beautiful cut. There are self-adjusting belts and sealed bearings throughout the mower to minimize maintenance.
Cover some serious grass with ground speeds up to 11 km/ph and a large capacity fuel tank. The tube steel main frame and a heavy-duty steel bumper give the mower incredible strength and durability. An extra large footplate makes getting on and off the Liberty Z a snap, and changing cutting heights can be done right from the seat.
A powerful, yet smooth drive system combined with a Kohler 7000 Series engine delivers plenty of power, even in tall, wet grass.
The high-back, contoured, padded seat fits like a glove and is very comfortable. The Liberty Z is so comfortable and fun to drive, you may just find yourself looking for more grass to cut!
- Up to 11 km/ph forward speeds and 8 km/ph reverse speeds keep productivity at a maximum.
- Kohler 7000 Series engines are ultra-powerful with excellent torque output feature a larger oil, air and fuel filter. 4 cycle gas, forced air-cooled, OHV, twin cylinder, vertical shaft engine with fully pressurized oil system.
- 21 Liter fuel capacity (single tank) lets you cut longer between fill-ups.
- Open, easily accessible engine compartment makes maintenance easy and provides ample cooling for the V-twin engine. Engine oil drain and air filter are within easy reach.
- Full-featured instrument panel features ignition switch, throttle control. choke control, PTO deck engagement switch and a digital hour meter with built-in maintenance reminders. Hour meter only activates when the engine is running to accurately record engine time.
- H/D hydraulic drive system includes dual Hydro-gear ZT3100 transaxles for reliable, Zero Turn maneuverability. Cooling fans on the transaxles add to long-life. All metal gears and charge pumps for reliability and increased performance.
- Tubular steel main frame delivers unmatched strength and longevity.
- Large diameter, padded steering levers make driving the Liberty Z a breeze. Total control, at your fingertips.
- Cupholder keeps beverage within easy reach and is standard equipment.
- 61″ fully fabricated cutter decks are tough and deliver the beautiful cut that Scag mowers are known for.
- Deck leveling adjustment brackets allow for easy deck leveling adjustment.
- The Ogura PTO Clutch Brake delivers big starting and stopping torque to the cutter deck. Adjustable airgap ensures long component life
- Heavy-duty, aluminum, sealed ball bearing blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season.
- Flexible discharge chute will not dent and is easy on the landscape.
- High-strength steel cutter blades stay sharp longer for a better looking cut and reduced maintenance.
- Easily adjust cutting heights from the seat with the convenient, easy to lift, foot pedal. Wide range of adjustment from 35 mm to 115 mm in 6 mm increments.
Drive and Frame
- Large 20″ drive tires and 11″ caster tires deliver a nice ride and excellent traction.
- Interlocked parking brake system prevents the mower from being driven with the brake on, avoiding premature wear.
- No plastic pulleys – Some [other brands] actually use plastic pulleys on their mowers. Not Scag. All Scag pulleys are made from metal. Plastic is for toys.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Spring loaded idler arms effortlessly keep belts in constant adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- Excellent stability due to an exceptionally low center-of-gravity and extra wide stance.
- Quality electrical components such as switches, wiring and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for trouble-free service.
- The Scag “Simply the Best” warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of service. 5-years or 750 hours (whichever comes first)
- There are many, time saving, accessories for the Liberty Z like the Tiger Striper lawn striping kit, 2 bag grass catchers, halogen light kits and more.
- Actual ground speed may vary. Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
- Manufacturer: SCAG Power Equipment
- Model Code: SZL6126KT
- Color: Orange
- Frame: Tubular steel main
- Transmission/Drive: Dual Hydro-Gear ZT3100 transaxles
- Travel Speed: Forward – 12 km/ph Reverse – 8 kmph
- Wheels/Tyres: Drive Tyres – 20 in. Caster Tires – 11 in.
- Brakes: Parking – Interlocked
- Make Engine: Kohler
- Engine Model: 7000 Series
- Horsepower: 26 hp (19.5kw)
- Displacement: 747 cc
- Cooling: Air
- Length: 1.87 m
- With chute in mowing position: 1.86 m
- With chute in transport position: 1.57m
- Weight: 316 kg
- Turning Radius: 0
- Width Mowing: 1.32 m
- Height Mowing Range: 37 mm – 115 mm
- Mowing Height Adjustments: 6 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 21 L
- Instrumentation: Ignition switch, throttle control, choke control, PTO deck engagement switch, digital hour meter
- Steering: Large diameter, padded levers
- Spindles: Heavy-duty with aluminum sealed ball bearing blade drive
- Blades: High-strength steel cutter
- Blade Brake Clutch: Ogura PTO clutch brake
- Discharge: Highly flexible chute
Parts available from any Turfmaster Branch:
1) Gauteng Head Office – Nigel: 0117303404 / 3426 / 3403 / 3427 / 3415
or email: email@example.com
2) Pretoria: 0126538342 /8 .
3) Port Elizabeth: 0415818443 / 4.
4) Durban: 0317018233.
5) Bellville: 0219454106 / 7 / 8.
Stock availability is subject to prior sales. Products are not assembled, but in boxes for shipment. Delivery costs not included.
Specifications subject to change without notice. The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Turfmaster makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers. Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only.
Any logos or emblems or trademarks displayed on this website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademarks are for information purposes only. Turfmaster has no direct affiliation to the trademarks unless specifically stated or via licensed partnership. The use of any brand and or trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party.
Image are for illustration purposes only and may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications.
The operator’s manual posted is for general information and use. To ensure the download of the operator’s manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number.
Posted price is manufacturer’s suggested sale price and subject to change without notice. Models and pricing may vary. Posted prices are for Head office Nigel and apply to online purchases only. Prices may differ at branches.
E&OE (Errors and omissions excepted). Also see Terms and Conditions and Shipping and Delivery
|Dimensions||187 × 186 × 150 cm|