Power Pro – Pro 46 Wheeled Brush Cutter – 42.7cc / 1.35kw / 1.80 hp
Power Pro 46 Wheel Brush Cutter 42.7cc, 1.35kw/ 1.8hp, 2-Stroke engine. No more strain to arms and back with this innovative and highly maneuverable brush and grass cutter, with interchangeable grass trimmer and brush cutter attachments.
Out of stock
The Power Pro Pro 46 is a powerful grass trimmer mounted on to large wheels for increased maneuverability and perfect balance, allowing you to effortless cut through tough grass and weeds. It’s powered by a 42.7cc 2-stroke recoil start petrol engine, providing ample power for both domestic and professional users, you can cut in the tightest of spaces without straining your arms or back. The compact design allows you to easily guide it under low hanging branches or hedgerows to cut in hard to access areas which traditional grass cutters would struggle with.
- Mounted on to large wheels for increased maneuverability and perfect balance.
- Powered by a 42.7cc 2-stroke petrol engine for powerful cutting performance.
- Nylon cutting head with cutting width of 400mm-450mm.
- Easily cut beneath low hanging tree branches and hedgerows.
- 1100 ml fuel tank for long running time.
- Ideal for large properties.
- Suitable for thin trunk, heavy grass and low grass trimming
- Easy access to switches
- Soft padded and slip-proof handle
- Lightweight easy operation
- 1 Year Domestic warranty. No warranty for commercial use.
- Engine type: 2-Stroke
- Displacement cm3: 42.7cc
- Power Output: 1,6 kW 2.1 HP 7000
- Fuel Mix: 25: 1 (25 parts of fuel to 1 part 2-stroke oil)
- Fuel Type Regular: Unleaded 95
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1,10 L
- Ear Noise A(db): 103 db
- Low Emission Engine: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Transmission: Automatic centrifugal clutch
- Fuel Saving Engine: 20-25%
- Start: Smart Start
- Cutting Head: Nylon- (Optional Steel)
- Starting method: Recoil Pull Start
- Net Weight (kg): 10 kg
- Ignition: Electronic Ignition
- Cutting: Width 415 mm
- Wheels: Large Solid 290mm
- Reduction Ratio: 22 : 17
- Blade Rotation Direction: Counter-clockwise
- Length of main pipe section: 447mm
- Length of drive shaft section: 479mm
- Dimension (L*W*H):
All prices exclude delivery cost. Prices apply to online purchases only and may differ at branches.
Illustrations may differ slightly from original product.
The use of any trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party. Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Turfmaster makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers. Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only.