Power Pro 15hp, 439cc, 4-Stroke Horizontal Shaft Engine
Power Pro 1500H, 11,25kw / 15hp / 25mm Horizontal Shaft / 4-Stroke Engine.
Out of stock
The Power Pro 1500H engine is a 4-stroke, single cylinder OHV forced air-cooled petrol engine with a recoil starter that makes it easy to get the equipment running and on task. The horizontal shaft is ball-bearing mounted which make this engine an ideal replacement for most standard engine configurations. This engine features a durable ductile iron crank shaft and cast iron cylinder making it the perfect engine for variety of applications.
- Steel forged and hardened crankshaft.
- Durable cast iron cylinder liner withstands wear
- Automatic compression release
- High quality carburetor for easy starting and operation
- Smooth running with minimal vibration
- Low oil sensor shuts down engine when oil reaches a level that is too low for safe operation
- Fuel shut off valve for safe transport
- High power to weight ratio
- 12 Months Warranty
- Lawnmowers- Kudu
- Water pump
- Cement mixers
- Air compressors
- Log splitter
- Pressure washer
- Chippers / shredders
- Agricultural uses
- Brand: Power Pro
- Engine: Power Pro1500
- Engine Type: Air-Cooled, 4-Stroke Single Cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 90 x 66mm
- Displacement: 439cc
- Rated Power: 11.25 kw 15 hp 3600 rpm.
- Max Power Output: 16.0HP/3600rpm
- Max Torque: 30N.m/2600rpm
- Air cleaner: Semi dry, dual filter
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- Shaft Diameter: 25.4mm
- Shaft Length: 70mm
- Key-way: 54 (L) x 6.3 (thickness) mm
- Fuel Capacity: 6.0L
- Engine Oil Type: SAE 15W40
- Oil Capacity: 1.1L
- Fuel Consumption (g/KW.h): Less than 370ml
- Oil Consumption (g/KW.h): Less than 6.8ml
- Igniting Mode: Transistor Electric, Inductive Firing
- Lubricating Mode: Splashing
- Compression Ratio: 8:1
- Shaft rotation: Anti-clockwise (from output)
- Dimension (L*W*H): 405 × 450 × 445mm
All prices exclude delivery cost. Prices apply to online purchases only and may differ at branches.
Illustrations may differ slightly from original product.
The use of any trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party. Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Turfmaster makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers. Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only.
|Dimensions||50 × 46 × 53 cm|