Kasei Backpack Blower – 63.3 cc
The Kasei EB650 is a powerful semi-professional backpack blower. With a 63.3cc 2 stroke engine the EB650 reaches wind speeds of 102.2 m/sec and is ideal for clearing large areas of leaves and debris
The Kasei EB650 is a powerful semi-professional backpack blower. With a 63.3cc 2 stroke engine the EB650 reaches wind speeds of 102.2 m/sec and is ideal for clearing large areas of leaves and debris.
The KASEI 650 garden blowers are designed to maximize productivity. To us that means high performance over a long product life. Balancing sound, and power and weight into garden blowers that provide the best mix of characteristics, the best value, durability and performance but mostly just work hard season after season.
- 63.3 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine
- Proven design offers premium durability and performance
- Grouped controls including cruise control for comfortable operation
- Premium, air filtration for years of dependable service
- Model: EB650 Blower
- Average Air Volume: 0.3 m3/s
- Net Weight: 11kg
- Engine Type: Air Cooled, two-stroke, single cylinder gasoline engine
- Carburettor: Diaphragm
- Ignition System: Flywheel Magneto
- Fuel Mixed: (Gasoline and Two-stroke Oil) Oil 25 : 1 Recommended
- High Performance: Two-stroke air Idle Speed 2500 +- 150 r / min
- Wide Open Throttle Speed: 6800 +- 200 r / min
- Displacement: 63.3 cc
- Power (kW / r / min): 2.1 kw (2.8hp) 6500
- Package dimension(mm): 510 X 380 X 565
- Name of Engine: Kasei
- Bore: 48 mm
- Stroke: 35 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 0.65L
- Ear noise A (Db): 96 Db (A)
- Air Volume m/s: 102.2 m/s
- Air Volume: 6132 m per minute
- Air Volume: m/h
- Air Distance: m
- Vibration: Highest Single Axis 5.79 (metres per second)
- Lubricating Oil: Used 2-Cycle engine oil (Air Cooled – Not Water Cooled)
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95
Warranty 1 year Limited (subject to annual service) for domestic use only.
No warranty for Commercial use and Garden Services.
All prices exclude delivery cost. Prices apply to online purchases only and may differ at branches.
Illustrations may differ slightly from original product.
The use of any trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party. Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Turfmaster makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers. Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only.
|Dimensions||52 × 39 × 55 cm|