Kasei Brush Cutter 51.7cc, straight shaft
The 2 stroke 51.7cc (1.47 kW ) 1.9 hp brush cutter is the ideal garden tool to keep long grass and brushwood under control. Domestic use.
KASEI-55: Kasei 51.7 cc Brush Cutter with straight shaft.
The 2 stroke 51.7cc (1.47 kW ) 1.9 hp brush cutter is the ideal garden tool to keep long grass and brushwood under control. This domestic use straight shaft strimmer is fitted with a powerful 51.7cc 2 stroke engine and features an adjustable bike handle for intensive use. It comes complete with a tap-and-go nylon line head, blade and harness that allows you to renew the line as it wears simply by tapping the auto-feed line head on the ground when the machine is in use. This heavy duty brush cutter with low emission, low consumption is fully Euro2 emission compliant.
- Equipped with bike handle
- Complete with harness
- Ideal for clearing heavy grass
- Medium duty machine
- Power Transmission: Automatic centrifugal clutch,
- Spiral bevel gear, flexible shaft Maximum speed of gear shaft engine speed (rmin) 7000
- Idle Speed (r/min): 2500 – 1500
- Vibration values at each handle: 7.5 m/s
- Sound pressure level (in accordance with EN ISO 11806 1997, EN 279171987): 102 (dB(A))
- Sound power level (in accordance with ISO 10884): 112 (dB(A))
- Reduction Ratio: 17 : 22
- Blade rotation direction: Counter-Clockwise (seen from the top)
- Handle type: U type
- Weight when dry (kg): 7.8
- Engine : Air-cooled; 2 cycle; vertical; piston valve; gasoline engine
- Displacement (cc): 51.7
- Maximum output (kW/r/min/hp): 1.47kw @ 6500 rpm /1.9hp
- Carburetor: Diaphragm-type
- Ignition: Non-contact electronic ignition
- Starting Method: Recoil Type
- Fuel used Gasoline mixed with lubricating oil: ratio of 25 : 1
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 1.2
- Length of main pipe section (mm): 1500
- Length of Drive shaft section (mm): 1522
- Standard: Nylon Head
- Shaft Type: Straight
- Maximum Cutting Capacity (mm): 415mm
- Optional: Blades 3 Tooth 255mm x 1.4 mm Thick
Warranty 1 year Limited (subject to annual service) for Domestic use only.
**No Warranty for garden services and commercial use.DOWNLOAD
All prices exclude delivery cost. Prices apply to online purchases only and may differ at branches.
Illustrations may differ slightly from original product and are not assembled, but in boxes for shipment.
The use of any trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party. Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Turfmaster makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers.
Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only.
|Dimensions||170 × 26 × 30 cm|