Kasei 3 Wheel Push Brush Cutter 42.7cc / 1.25kW /1.7hp
The Kasei 46 Wheeled Push Brush Cutter with it’s powerful 42.7cc 2-stroke motor is a grass cutter mounted on to large wheels for increased maneuverability and perfect balance, allowing you to effortless cut through tough grass and weeds.
Kasei 46 Wheeled Petrol Push Brush Cutter 2-Stroke 42.7cc 1.65 kw with Nylon cutting head
Turfmaster p/n: KASEI-46-3WHEEL
The Kasei 46 Wheeled Push Mower / Brush Cutter is a powerful grass trimmer mounted on to large wheels for increased maneuverability and perfect balance, allowing you to effortless cut through tough grass and weeds. It’s powered by a 42.7cc 2-stroke recoil start petrol engine, providing ample power for both domestic and professional users, you can cut in the tightest of spaces without straining your arms or back.
Equipped with a durable nylon string cutting head which can cut through overgrown grass, brambles and weeds, with a large cutting width. The compact design allows you to easily guide it under low hanging branches or hedgerows to cut in hard to access areas which traditional grass cutters would struggle with.
These trimmers are designed for the rapid clearance of long grass, tall weeds and overgrowth found in those areas of your garden that are not easily accessible to conventional mowers.
- Suitable for think, thick or heavy grass and low grass trimming
- Exclusive well-balanced auxiliary rear wheel
- Powerful 42cc 2-stroke engine
- Easy recoil starting system
- Lightweight easy operation
- Solid Metal frame construction
- Easy access to switches
- Soft padded and slip-proof handle
- Model: ST-416
- Remote Type: Automatic centrifugal clutch; Spiral Bevel Gear, Drive Shaft
- Maximum Speed of gear shaft / Engine speed (rpm): 8500 / 10500
- Idle Speed: 2350-2900
- Vibration values at each handle (m/s2): ≤ 7.5
- Sound Pressure Values (dB(A)): ≤ 104
- Sound Power Values (dB(A)): ≤ 120
- Transmission: Automatic centrifugal clutch
- Reduction Ratio: 22:17
- Engine Type: Air-Cooled; 2 cycle; vertical, piston valve, gasoline engine
- Displacement: 42.7cc
- Maximum Output (kW/min): 1.65 / 7000
- Carburetor: Diaphragm-type
- Fuel used: Unleaded 25 : 1 fuel mixed with lubricating oil (25 parts of fuel to 1 part 2-stroke oil)
- Fuel Tank capacity (L): 1.1
- Gears and gearbox: 100% Metal
- Ignition system: CDI
- Piston: Dual ring high compression
- Crank: Dual weighted low vibration
- Dry Weight (kg): 8.2
- Standard Blades (mm): 255mm 3-blade (255×1.4)
- Standard nylon head / nylon rope: .17/Ø2.5mm (nylon 66)
- Length of main pipe section (mm): 447
- Length of drive shaft section (mm): 467
- Warranty: 1 Year
Compares with the following Brush cutters & Trimmers
- Bush Ranger
- Komatsu Zenoah
- Oleo Mac
- Power Pro
- Red Max
- Red Rino
- Turner Morris
- Weed Eater
Illustrations may differ slightly from original product and are not assembled, but in boxes for shipment.
Prices apply to online purchases only and may differ at branches.
All prices exclude delivery cost.
Parts available from any Turfmaster Branch:
1) Gauteng Head Office – Nigel: 011 730 3404 / 3426 / 3403 / 3427 / 3415 or email: email@example.com
2) Pretoria: 012 653 8342/8..
3) Port Elizabeth: 041 581 8443/4.
4) Durban: 031 701 8233.
5) Bellville: 021 945 4106/7/8.
Who is TURFMASTER:
Turfmaster has been designing and producing premium quality products since 1932 – and in 2022 celebrated its 90th year in business. Turfmaster is renowned as truly Professional Grounds Maintenance Machinery manufacturer. Kudu mowers were first produced in 1950’s and have always enjoyed a reputation for quality and reliability. Turfmaster lawn mowers are used by homeowners, groundsmen, greenkeepers, gardeners and professional contractors all over South Africa, there’s a Turfmaster power product suitable for most gardens. Although offering a range of different lawn mower types, Turfmaster is perhaps best known for its Kudu 750 industrial mower, Dennis 24″ 30″ 36″ cylinder mowers and Fieldmaster slashers.
Turfmaster bringing you some of the best niche products in the professional groundcare market from leading brands Maruyama, Scag, Cub Cadet, Husky, Tanaka, Power Pro, Bush Hog, MTD and JP Carlton.
For over 88 years, the Turfmaster name has been associated with only dependable, durable, finely crafted machines.
Dealers can qualify up to 25% Discount on these prices! Contact Turfmaster Head Office to become a dealer: Tel 011 730 3400.
The use of any trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party. Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Turfmaster makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers.
Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only. E&OE (Errors and omissions excepted).
|Dimensions||67 × 51 × 40 cm|