Honda Engine GX390 UT2 QC1 – 1inch Keyed Shaft
Honda Engine GX390 UT2 QC1 – 8.2 kW / 389cc – Horizontal 1″ Keyed Shaft – (Cyclone Filter).
Used On Kudu Lawnmowers.
Honda Engine GX390 UT2 QC1, 1inch Keyed Shaft (Cyclone Filter). The GX390 engine is suitable for a wide range of heavy-duty applications such as construction equipment, tillers, generators, welders, pumps and other industrial applications. Engine features The OHV design enhances combustion efficiency. A variable ignition timing (digital CDI) results in high power output, reduced fuel consumption and excellent exhaust missions performance. Easy starting with an automatic decompression system and an easy-to-grip soft recoil starter handle. High quality materials and purpose-built components ensure reliable long-term use. Meets world’s most stringent environmental legislation. Guaranteed low fuel and oil consumption. Reduced vibration and noise level.
- Precision camshaft design offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency
- Ball bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability.
- Forged steel crankshaft and rigid crankcase
- Heavy duty recoil starter
- Automatic mechanical de-compression system
- Oil Alert
- Model: GX390
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead valve, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 88 x 64 mm
- Displacement:: 389 cm3
- Compression Ratio: 8.0 : 1
- Net Power: 8.2kW (11.0HP) at 3,600 rpm
- Continuous Rated Power:
- Maximum Net Torque: 25.1 Nm at 2,500 rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto ignition
- Starting System: Recoil (Electric Starter Optional)
- Cooling System: Forced-Air
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from P.T.O. side)
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 3.7 L/h at 3,600 rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Splash
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Fuel Capacity: 6.1 L
- Oil Capacity: 1.1 L
- Dimensions: 405 x 450 x 443mm
- Dry Weight: 25kg
Other Options: 2:1 Reduction
Warranty 1 year Limited (subject to annual service)DOWNLOAD
All prices exclude delivery cost. Prices apply to online purchases only and may differ at branches.
Illustrations may differ slightly from original product.
The use of any trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party. Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Turfmaster makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers. Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only.
|Dimensions||53 × 50 × 46 cm|