Honda Engine GX270UT2 SC M – 1inch Keyed Shaft
Honda Engine GX270 UT2 SC M – 6.3 kW / 270cc – Horizontal 1″ Keyed Shaft (Cyclone Filter)
Honda GX series engines are legendary for superior reliability and performance. And there is no doubt about it: the GX270 lives up to the legend. Lower noise levels, lower vibration, and lower emissions – without sacrificing power output or performance. Common applications for this engine is Pressure washers, Commercial lawn and garden equipment, Tillers / ultivators, Generators, Construction / Industrial equipment, Agricultural equipment, Water pumps.
- Ball bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability.
- Forged steel crankshaft and rigid crankcase
- Heavy duty recoil starter
- Automatic mechanical de-compression system
- Oil Alert
- Model: GX270
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead valve, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 77 X 58 mm
- Displacement: 270 cm3
- Compression Ratio: 8.2 : 1
- Net Power: 6.0kW (8.0HP) at 3,600 rpm
- Continuous Rated Power: 5.1kW (6.8HP) at 3,600 rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 17.7 Nm at 2,500 rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto ignition
- Starting System: Recoil (Electric Starter Optional)
- Cooling System: Forced-Air
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from P.T.O. side)
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 2.5 L/h at 3,6000 rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Splash
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Fuel Capacity: 5.3 L
- Oil Capacity: 1.1 L
- Dimensions: 380 x 430 x 410mm
- Dry Weight: 25kg
Other Options: 2:1 Reduction – 2:1 Reduction with Clutch – 6:1 Reduction
Warranty 1 year Limited (subject to annual service)DOWNLOAD
All prices exclude delivery cost. Prices apply to online purchases only and may differ at branches.
Illustrations may differ slightly from original product.
The use of any trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party. Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Turfmaster makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers. Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only.
|Dimensions||39 × 43 × 30 cm|