Honda Engines GX160 UT2HX – 6:1 Reduction Horizontal Shaft
HONDA Engine GX160 UT2 HX4 – 6:1 Reduction (Conveyor) – Horizontal Shaft
Honda GX series engines are legendary for superior reliability and performance. And there is no doubt about it: the GX160 lives up to the legend. Lower noise levels, lower vibration, and lower emissions – without sacrificing power output or performance. Common applications for this engine is Pressure washers, Commercial lawn and garden equipment, Tillers / cultivators, Generators, Construction / industrial equipment, Agricultural equipment, Water pumps.
- Engine Type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV
- Bore x Stroke: 68 X 45 mm
- Displacement: 163 cm3
- Net Power Output: 4.8 HP (3.6 kW) @ 3,600 rpm
- Net Torque: 7.6 lb-ft (10.3 Nm) @ 2,500 rpm
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter clockwise(from PTO shaft side)
- Compression Ratio: 9.0 1
- Lamp Charge coil options: 25W, 50W 1A, 3A, 7A
- Carburetor: Butterfly
- Ignition System: Transistorized magneto
- Starting System: Recoil Starter
- Lubrication System: Splash
- Governor System: Centrifugal Mechanica
- l Air cleaner: Dual Element
- Oil Capacity: 0.61 US qt. (0.58 L)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.3 U.S. qts (3.1 liters)
- Fuel: Unleaded 86 octane or higher
- Dry Weight: 33 lbs. (15.1 kg)
All prices exclude delivery cost. Prices apply to online purchases only and may differ at branches.
Illustrations may differ slightly from original product.
The use of any trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party. Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Turfmaster makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers. Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only.
|Dimensions||42 × 42 × 38 cm|