GXR120RT2-KRS4 Honda Rammer Engine – Threaded Shaft
Honda GXr120RT2-KRS4 Threaded Shaft Rammer Engine, 118cc
GXR120 Rammer compactor engine Threaded Shaft is uniquely developed as an ideal source of power for rammers, plate compactor equipment used to compact soil or other granular material. With superb durability and reliability for these heavy-duty applications, the GXR120 is more than ready to meet the high demands required.
DEVELOPED SPECIFICALLY FOR RAMMER APPLICATIONS: Designed to power 110-lb. to 175-lb. rammers at multiple altitudes with ease. More power than the GX100, with a compact, lightweight engine footprint for additional versatility in frame mounting.
- Engine Type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV
- Bore x Stroke: 60 X 42 mm
- Displacement: 118 cm3
- Net Power Output: 3.5 HP (2.6 kW) @ 3,600 rpm
- Net Torque: 5.4 lb-ft (7.3 Nm) @ 2,500 rpm
- PTO Shaft Rotation: T Counterclockwise (from PTO shaft side)
- Compression Ratio: 8.51
- Lamp Charge coil options: 25W, 50W
- Carburetor: Butterfly
- Ignition System: Transistorized magneto
- Starting System: Recoil
- Lubrication System: Splash
- Governor System: Mechanical
- Air cleaner: Dual Element
- Oil Capacity: 0.59 US qt. (0.56 L)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.1 U.S. qts (2.0 liters)
- Fuel: Unleaded 86 octane or higher
- Dry Weight: 29 lbs. (13.0 kg)
- PTO Shaft: Options
- L type Reduction type PTO
- Q type Straight shaft
- S type Straight shaft (metric)
- T type Straight shaft
- AR type: Rammer
All prices exclude delivery cost. Prices apply to online purchases only and may differ at branches.
Illustrations may differ slightly from original product.
The use of any trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party. Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Turfmaster makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers. Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only.
|Dimensions||31 × 35 × 33 cm|