GXR120RT-KRDF Honda Rammer Engine – M8 Tapered Shaft
Honda GXR120RT-KRDF Rammer Engine with M8 Tapered Shaft
GXR120 compactor engine M8 Tapered Shaft is uniquely developed as an ideal source of power for rammers, plate compactor equipment used to compact soil or other granular material. With superb durability and reliability for these heavy-duty applications, the GXR120 is more than ready to meet the high demands required.
- OHV design enhances combustion efficiency. High power-to-displacement ratio.
- Easy starting with an automatic decompression system and an easy-to-grip soft recoil starter handle.
- High quality materials and purpose-built components which ensure reliable, long-term use.
- Meets world’s most stringent environmental legislation.
- Low fuel and oil consumption.
- Reduced vibration and noise levels
- Engine type 4-stroke single cylinder OHV petrol engine 25 inclined cylinder horizontal shaft
- Cylinder sleeve type Cast iron sleeve
- Bore x Stroke 60 x 42 mm
- Displacement 118 cm
- Compression ratio 8.5 1
- Net power 2.6 kW ( 3.5 HP ) 3600 rpm
- Cont. rated power 1.8 kW ( 2.4 HP ) 3000 rpm TTT2.1 kW ( 2.8 HP ) 3600 rpm
- Max. net torque 7.3 Nm 0.74 kgfm 2500 rpm
- Ignition system Transistorised
- Starter Recoil
- Fuel tank capacity 2.0 Liter
- Fuel cons. at cont. rated power 1.0 Lh – 3600 rpm
- Engine oil capacity 0.6 Liter
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 305 x 346 x 329 mm
- Dry weight 13 kg
All prices exclude delivery cost. Prices apply to online purchases only and may differ at branches.
Illustrations may differ slightly from original product.
The use of any trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party. Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Turfmaster makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers. Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only.
|Dimensions||31 × 35 × 33 cm|