Honda Engine GX390 H1 QXE, Parallel 1″ Keyed Shaft, Electric Start
Honda Engine GX390 H1 QXE – Horizontal Shaft – 8.2kW – 1″ Keyed Shaft – Electric Start
Out of stock
Honda GX series engines are legendary for superior reliability and performance. And there’s no doubt about it: the GX390 lives up to the legend. Lower noise levels, lower vibration, and lower emissions without sacrificing power output or performance. Common applications for this engine is Pressure washers, Commercial lawn and garden equipment, Tillers / cultivators, Generators, Construction / industrial equipment, Agricultural equipment, Water pumps.
- Precision camshaft design offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency
- Ball bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability.
- Forged steel crankshaft and rigid crankcase
- Heavy duty recoil starter
- Automatic mechanical de-compression system
- Oil Alert
- Model: GX390
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead valve, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 88 x 64 mm
- Displacement:: 389 cm3
- Compression Ratio: 8.0 : 1
- Net Power: 8.2kW (11.0HP) at 3,600 rpm
- Continuous Rated Power:
- Maximum Net Torque: 25.1 Nm at 2,500 rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto ignition
- Starting System:: Electric Starter Optional
- Cooling System: Forced-Air
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from P.T.O. side)
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 3.7 L/h at 3,600 rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Splash
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Fuel Capacity: 6.1 L
- Oil Capacity: 1.1 L
- Dimensions: 405 x 450 x 443mm
- Dry Weight: 25kg
Other Options: 2:1 Reduction
Warranty 1 year Limited (subject to annual service)DOWNLOAD
All prices exclude delivery cost. Prices apply to online purchases only and may differ at branches.
Illustrations may differ slightly from original product.
The use of any trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party. Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Turfmaster makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers. Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only.
|Dimensions||50 × 47 × 53 cm|