Husky Chainsaw Chain .325″ x 0.050″ (1.3mm) Semi Chisel w/Bumper Link – 100′ (30.5m) for Stihl Husqvarna Husky Tanaka Stiletto Ryobi Tandem Trimtec etc.
Turfmaster p/n: HUS-CS-ES20BP
Description: Chainsaw Chain .325″ x 0.050″ 1.3mm Semi Chisel w/Bumper Link 100, 30.5m
This chain carries a host of design features to ensure that your saw works the best it can; its design lends itself to low kickback and low vibration.
- Manufactured from German and Korean materials
- Engineered to exacting standards of quality, strength and durability.
- Chromed cutters for longer life and a sharper edge.
This new E and S chainsaw chain is one of the best value for money chainsaw chains on the market. It cuts well, hold it’s sharp edge well, and its nice and strong.
We have this chain available in all different sizes and configurations. We will have the right chain for any chainsaw. If your unsure of what size chain your chainsaw is running, please ask us and we’ll supply you the right size.
Replaces OEM p/n:
- Rotary: 7321001
- Carlton: K1C
- GB: J50S-1P
- Oregon: 20BPX
- Stihl: 23RM3, 23RMC
- Windsor: 50J
- Sabre: 520
- Silver Streak: 096-3107
Fits Models: with .325″ Pitch, 0.050 Gauge (1.3mm)
- Stihl: 024, 026, 028, 029, 030, 031, 032, 034, 036, 039, MS260, MS261, MS270, MS271, MS280, MS290, MS311, MS360, Please not: these Stihl models also comes with 0.063 Gauge (1.6mm)
- Husqvarna: 33, 36, 41, 44, 45, 49, 50, 51, 55, 57, 133, 154, 234, 238, 242, 246, 254, 257, 261, 262, 336, 339, 340, 345, 346, 350, 351, 353, 357, 359, 360, 362, 435, 440, 445, 450, 455, 460, 466, 545, 550, 555, Please note some units also uses 3/8 LP, 3/8 STD pitch chain. Gauge 0.58
- Dolmar: 109, 110, 111, 112, 115, PS460, PS510, PS540, PS5100, PS5105, Please note some of these models also uses 0.058 gauge
- Alpina: A-40, C-40, CP-41, CP-45, CP-540, CP-600, P-370, P-410, P460, P510, Pro Series 45, 540, 600
- Echo: CS-400, CS-440, CS-510- CS-520, CS-3600, CS-3900, CS-4000, CS-4100, CS-400, CS-4500, CS-4600, CS5000 Please note some of these models also uses 0.058 gauge
- Komatsu Zenoah / Red Max: G390, G450, G455, G5000, G5300 Many Chinese copy units Please note some of these models also uses 0.058 gauge
- Solo: 613, 614, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 643, 644, 645, 647, 651, 652, 654, 656 Please note some of these models also uses 0.058 gauge
- Pitch: .325″
- Gauge: 0.050″ (1.3mm)
- Length: 100′ (30.5m)
- No. Drive Links: 1,840 Aprox.
- 16″ Bar: 67 Drive Links Stihl 66 Husqvarna
- 18″ Bar: 74 Drive Links Stihl 72 Husqvarna
- 20″ Bar: 81 Drive Links Stihl 78 Husqvarna
- 24″ Bar: ?? Drive Links Stihl Husqvarna
Application: Durable cross cutting for chainsaws 40cc – 60cc running .325″ chain.
When working with chain saws we strongly recommend the use of the minimum personal protective equipment as defined by the Health and Safety Executive.
Fits the following chainsaws: Active, Adendorf, Alpina, Briggs, Bush Ranger, Dolmar, Jonsered, Echo, Efco, Flymo, Fragram, Glide, Homelite, Honda, Husky, Husqvarna, Hyundai, Jonsered, Kaaz, Kasei, Kawasaki, Komatsu Zenoah, Lawnstar, Maruyama, Marunaka, Makita, Mccullouch, Mitsubishi, Nguni, Oleo Mac, Partner, Power Pro, Red Rino, Robin, Rolux, Ryobi, Shindaiwa, Shibaura, Solo, Snapper, Stiletto, Stihl, Tanaka, Talon, Tandem, Toro, Trimtech, Turner Morris, Weed Eater, Wolf
Illustrations may differ slightly from the original product and are not assembled but in boxes for shipment.
Prices apply to online purchases only and may differ at branches.
All prices exclude delivery costs.
Who is Turfmaster? Celebrating 90 years in business
Parts available from any Turfmaster Branch:
1) Gauteng Head Office – Nigel: 0117303404 / 3426 / 3403 / 3427 / 3415
or email: email@example.com
2) Pretoria: 0126538342 /8 .
3) Port Elizabeth: 0415818443 / 4.
4) Durban: 0317018233.
5) Bellville: 0219454106 / 7 / 8.
Stock availability is subject to prior sales. Products are not assembled, but in boxes for shipment. Delivery costs not included.
Specifications subject to change without notice. The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Turfmaster makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers. Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only.
Any logos or emblems or trademarks displayed on this website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademarks are for information purposes only. Turfmaster has no direct affiliation to the trademarks unless specifically stated or via licensed partnership. The use of any brand and or trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party.
Image are for illustration purposes only and may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications.
The operator’s manual posted is for general information and use. To ensure the download of the operator’s manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number.
Posted price is manufacturer’s suggested sale price and subject to change without notice. Models and pricing may vary. Posted prices are for Head office Nigel and apply to online purchases only. Prices may differ at branches.
E&OE (Errors and omissions excepted). Also see Terms and Conditions and Shipping and Delivery