Bearing Wheel Snapper MTD Dixon John Deere
R20.70 Including VAT. Online Price Only
Flange Wheel Bearing Snapper 1-1807 251210 7011807 Ariens Cub Cadet Dixon Gravely John Deere AM118315 AM127304, AM35443 MTD 741-0180, 741-0262, 9410180
Out of stock
Flange Wheel Bearing for Snapper – 1-1807, 251210, 7011807, Toro 110513, 251-210 Lawn Mowers.
Turfmaster p/n: AABB1004
This is a low speed bearing
Description: Wheel Bearing . Found on many commercial mowers. Open back race for grease penetration
Replaces OEM p/n:
- Ariens: 036778, 05408900, 05416200, 54162.
- Cub Cadet: 384881R93, 384881R94.
- Dixon: 539116837, 539117197, 539129630, 8167, 9543
- Gravely: 11193, 36778, 37823, 540890
- Jacobsen: 328106
- John Deere: AM118315, AM127304, AM35443
- MTD: 741-0180, 741-0262, 9410180. 741-0141, 941-0141
- Snapper: 10943, 10953, 11807, 1-1807, 12390, 13680, 15474, 26693, 7011807, 7011807YP, 7026693, 7028722, 70953.
- Toro: 110513, 251210, 471490, 251-210.
- Mospare: 01422
- Ariens: Fits most Ariens 21″ walk behind mowers
- Cub Cadet:
- John Deere: 100 and LX series; 410-350-5″ caster wheel.
- Snapper: self propelled models
- Turfmaster: 3 Wheel
- ID: 19.05 mm (0.750″) 3/4″
- OD: 35 mm (1.375″) 1 3/8″
- Height: 11 mm (0.430″) 1/2″
Husky OEM Part.
Illustrations may differ slightly from original product and are not assembled, but in boxes for shipment.
Prices apply to online purchases only and may differ at branches.
All prices exclude delivery cost.
Parts available from any Turfmaster Branch:
1) Gauteng Head Office – Nigel: 0117303404 / 3426 / 3403 / 3427 / 3415
or email: email@example.com
2) Pretoria: 0126538342 /8 .
3) Port Elizabeth: 0415818443 / 4.
4) Durban: 0317018233.
5) Bellville: 0219454106 / 7 / 8.
Stock availability is subject to prior sales. Products are not assembled, but in boxes for shipment. Delivery costs not included.
Specifications subject to change without notice. The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Turfmaster makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers. Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only.
Any logos or emblems or trademarks displayed on this website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademarks are for information purposes only. Turfmaster has no direct affiliation to the trademarks unless specifically stated or via licensed partnership. The use of any brand and or trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party.
Image are for illustration purposes only and may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications.
The operator’s manual posted is for general information and use. To ensure the download of the operator’s manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number.
Posted price is manufacturer’s suggested sale price and subject to change without notice. Models and pricing may vary. Posted prices are for Head office Nigel and apply to online purchases only. Prices may differ at branches.
E&OE (Errors and omissions excepted). Also see Terms and Conditions and Shipping and Delivery
[maxbutton id=”3″ url=“https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ov-uiCgyIAl3LkoHWZDmXoMNOAQlCosT/view?usp=sharing” ]
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|