Kasei 3 Wheel Push Brush Cutter 42.7cc / 1.25kW /1.7hp
The Kasei 46 Wheeled Push Brush Cutter with it’s powerful 42.7cc 2-stroke motor is a grass cutter mounted on to large wheels for increased maneuverability and perfect balance, allowing you to effortless cut through tough grass and weeds.
The Kasei 46 Wheeled Push Mower / Brush Cutter is a powerful grass trimmer mounted on to large wheels for increased maneuverability and perfect balance, allowing you to effortless cut through tough grass and weeds. It’s powered by a 42.7cc 2-stroke recoil start petrol engine, providing ample power for both domestic and professional users, you can cut in the tightest of spaces without straining your arms or back.
Equipped with a durable nylon string cutting head which can cut through overgrown grass, brambles and weeds, with a large cutting width. The compact design allows you to easily guide it under low hanging branches or hedgerows to cut in hard to access areas which traditional grass cutters would struggle with.
- Model: ST-416
- Remote Type: Automatic centrifugal clutch; Spiral Bevel Gear, Drive Shaft
- Maximum Speed of gear shaft / Engine speed (rpm): 8500 / 10500
- Idle Speed: 2350-2900
- Vibration values at each handle (m/s2): ≤ 7.5
- Sound Pressure Values (dB(A)): ≤ 104
- Sound Power Values (dB(A)): ≤ 120
- Reduction Ratio: 22:17
- Engine Type: Air-Cooled; 2 cycle; vertical, piston valve, gasoline engine
- Displacement: 42.7cc
- Maximum Output (kW/min): 1.25 / 7000
- Carburetor: Diaphragm-type
- Fuel used: Unleaded fuel mixed with lubricating oil (ration 25:1)
- Fuel Tank capacity (L): 1.1
- Dry Weight (kg): 4.2
- Standard Blades (mm): 255mm 3-blade (255×1.4)
- Standard nylon head / nylon rope: .17/Ø2.5mm (nylon 66)
- Length of main pipe section (mm): 447
- Length of drive shaft section (mm): 467.
All prices exclude delivery cost. Prices apply to online purchases only and may differ at branches.
Illustrations may differ slightly from original product and are not assembled, but in boxes for shipment.
The use of any trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party. Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Turfmaster makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers.
Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only.
|Dimensions||67 × 51 × 40 cm|