Kasei Knapsack Sprayer – 16 Liter Hand-operated
Kasei Knapsack Hand-operated 16 Liter Sprayer. The Kasei Knap16 is a quality sprayer, suitable for a wide range of agriculture and horticulture uses.
Out of stock
KASEI-KNAP16: Kasei Knapsack Hand-operating Sprayer 16 Liter. The Kasei Knap16 is a quality sprayer, suitable for a wide range of agriculture and horticulture uses. It is our recent product, saving chemical, preventing leakage, and concentrating merit of the same kind sprayers with rich desigh. All kinds of chemicals, leaf fertilizer, growing agents, etc, can be sprayed freely. It is suitable for using in protection of the earth’s surface and controlling pests in crop fields where goods, cotton, vegetables, fruit trees etc. are planted and can also be used for cleaning circumstances, health epidemic prevention of hotel, bus-stop and so on.
- Robust construction
- Fully internal pump – no possibility of leaking down your back.
- Strong spray lance 500mm long for operating efficiency.
- Wide filler opening and deep strainer basket make filling easy.
- Shoulder Straps
- Built-in Carry Handle
- One-handed pump lever
- Constructed from strong anti-corrosion plastic
- Capacity of Tank (L): 16 Liter
- Working Pressure (Mpa): 0.2 – 0.4
- Travel of Piston (mm): 60 to 70 mm
- Diameter of Rubber Bowl (mm): 46 mm
- Gross Weight (kg): 3.1 kg
- Package Dimension (mm): 385 x 185 x 545
Structure Composed of:
a) Container of Liquid
b) Pump and Air Chamber
c) Spraying System (including rubber hose and components, switch, sprayer spindle and head).
d) Operation Arm and Components
e) Backpack Belt System.
Illustrations may differ slightly from original product and are not assembled, but in boxes for shipment.
The use of any trade name is not to be taken as any indication that such parts are made, marketed or warranted by any other party. Due to the changing part number system of many OEMs, Turfmaster makes no claim as to the accuracy of these numbers.
Original part numbers are used for identification purposes only.